Thursday, February 01, 2007

CHECKPOINTS

I'm in training currently, it's almost up...one week to go...THANK YOU GREAT SPIRIT!

I mean damn, this has been by far some of the most boring shit I've ever done in all my time working. If it wasn't for the fact I had a mortgage...well, let's just say I'd be off in the hills writing and working on my movie.

So, checkpoints...we do these so-called checkpoints, they are tests to see how we handle ourselves in "mock" phone calls. You have to pass with a 90% or better...Lately, I have have been doing well, scoring on average of 98%. Well, today I get my trainer...I don't know if its because I wasn't one of her favorite people in class, if maybe I wasn't "personable" enough, maybe I just didn't kiss ass enough..don't care, Wolfie don't kiss nobodies ass....but I just felt that I was being ridden a bit too hard, on this thing.

When it was over, and it came to the evaluation, I was picked apart..and for the little shit..not the major things..I got that...it was the little things..I felt Nitpicked.
Needless to say, I got a 92%...I passed, but its not the score that got me angry...it's the way it was scored. I was told my documentation was weak...I turned in the same documentation in on the past three checkpoints, and the other trainers had no problems with them. Like I said..Nitpicked.

But like my co-worker said.."Fuck it, ya passed...you don't have to deal with this shit anymore..."

He's right...I think she was expecting everyone to pass with flying colors...to handle it all because she's SUPER TRAINER EXTRAORDINAIRE!...Rah rah big fucking rah...

like I said....I don't kiss no ones ass...

________________________________________________________________


Regarding Bruno....

Well, we got him to eat again...we're cooking white rice and chicken...apparently bland food is working for him.
According to the Dr, Bruno is nauseous, and the bland food is working for him.

whatever it takes...as long as he gets something in his system...

We now need to get him to the oncologist for a prognosis, and a diagnosis.

poor guy couldn't get up in time to go outside....so his pillow had to be washed.
its OK...I'm sticking by him.

He's my boy...

5 comments:

Annie said...

Was the trainer a brunette Wolfie? Because it could have been me! Was she a little 5'2" half-Asian who said your tie was crooked and you didn't sound empathetic and your documentation was weak. Hell, I bet she thought Einstein's documentation was weak.. You're a writer, bet she didn't know that.. Weak, my ass. Just hand her over to me. Netpick.. I won the Award for Netpick, I'll pick "HER" apart - LOL! Because you know, like mother, like daughter. IF I could only be such the nag like my mother.

Now, rice is good for Bruno. If it's good for the Asians, it's good for Bruno. Now, rice doesn't exactly pack on the pounds, I mean have you ever seen an obese Asian?

Now, so he's going to be a bit on the skinny side, so I'm sure the other dogs in the "hood" are going to make fun of him calling him names, like "poodle" and barking at him thinking they're better than he is.. but you stick by your boy and Bear will have to protect him from especially the arrogant scrawny cats that come around.

Jonzz said...

LOL... Annie, you are too much, LOL!
You should go into a new line: Abuser's Abuser.

Wolfie, glad to hear about Bruno. Just curious,
#1: Is rice really good for dogs?
#2: Where did the name Bruno come from?

Annie said...

Yeah, Jonzz.. sometimes I wonder to myself "Where the f^&k did that come from?" Should I delete that? but, I think, no, it just comes to my mind, so I click 'publish'.

Helps to know nobody's really insulted because it's never really my intention. If I didn't like you, I'd completely ignore ya. I like to surround myself with good people and good karma. I mean doesn't everybody do that?

ok.. got off track there. Sorry Wolfie!

Wolfies Rants said...

Bruno..well I thought that up just looking at him...it was almost Brutus..but changed at the last minute..

And Annie, thanks..trust me darlin..no offense taken...nice to know you have my back...

Becky said...

Good to hear you've something that's easy for Bruno to eat, I say whatever works pal.

Hmmm... Asian Rice diet you say?

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...