Wednesday, February 07, 2007

One Wish...Whatever would it be?????


Think about that.

I know many have asked yourself..."what would I wish for?"

That elusive happiness...

The love that got away...

A loved one returned....

Wealth everlasting...

Health, happiness, fame....

Skies the limit, isn't it?

or is it really? Think about it...is it really that easy to make one wish. One true decision. Say, you were given the chance, given one whole calendar year to make one wish, would you be able to? And say that that was the only wish you would be able to make for the rest of your life...no other time on this earth. Anything you could wish for, no matter what the consequences...good or bad...you would have to live with the outcome of your wish...Would you be able to do it?

Here's the catch: The wish had to be made...You either make it, in one years time, you make your wish, or nothing...no wishes..no dreams..no hopes...you live your life the way it goes...whatever comes down the pipe, you handle it.

See, what I'm saying here is you have the opportunity to Wish for something that may better your life, or the life of someone you love...What do you do?



Don't answer me now....I want an answer in a year.

That's right...I want to see how many of you are here one year from now.
In one year, February 7Th at 11:06 mtn time..(Arizona time to the rest of the world), I'm going to ask for your answer....

One Year....One Wish...


Think About It...

I'll get back to you.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I wish Wolfie would expand on this post so I can understand it better what it is he's asking.

LOL

I wish for 1000 more wishes.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...