Thursday, February 08, 2007

To Expand....

OK..some people don't get it..and maybe I was a bit vague, OK, I understand that.

Here it is. I want you to think about what you would wish for if you had only one wish...If you were given the chance to wish for anything...Any ONE Thing.

Would you squander it?


Would be frivolous...?

Would you wish for world peace?

Would you wish to give it away?


WHAT WOULD IT BE?


Think real hard. Come back to me in a year. Say someone told you if you didn't take this request, your life, as you see it would be left to a meaningless existence of work...drudge...work...and that was it. You had to wish for something....or basically have no life.

So what's it going to be?

One wish, or no life.

and if you take the wish, what's it going to be?

It's an ultimatum folks....its make believe, but lets for one year, play with it..mull it over...And here's the most important part....Mums the word.

See ya in a year with your answers.

4 comments:

Annie said...

ok. ok! jeez.. no need to yell and scream! I get it.

LOL

but one thing.. You're taking for granted that we'll be alive and here in one year.

Wolfies Rants said...

No..I'm hoping you will...myself included...

I'm also hoping you'll still be my friend, in a year.

Annie said...

tick tock
tick tock
tick tock

Time will only tell. and if a bus doesn't run me over. LOL!

wait. that's not funny.

Wolfies Rants said...

no..its not..

But then again....


d'oh!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...