Thursday, February 22, 2007

The day is is over...My Weekend...I Need it!


Yeah, my weekend come early...I work a 4/10 shift...which means I work four days-10 hours a day....
Which I don't mind..but this week, for some reason has been a real biatch!

Why, you ask?

Well lets see, the weather has played hell with my sinus's...my insomnia is going out of whack...and Tuesday night I couldn't sleep for anything, so it was the longest night of my life....or felt like it.

Tuesday:...It rained...the holiday was over, and all the assholes were let loose from the insane asylum.
my day was peachy.
Went home, couldn't sleep..found out about my family and the stupid things they did..couldn't sleep...got a cramp in my leg...then I had to go to work..yeah..lots of fun.

Wednesday: with no sleep, sinus pain, and a sore leg..I went to work...and the same shit, different day. OY!
The nuts were still out of the asylum....and seemed to be all calling me.
I had my regular weekly training meeting(still in training, ya know)with my current supervisor....which was OK, to say the least....I mean I get to pick a call and listen to it...I could hear the sinus pain in my voice.

Then quality control nabs me at 7:00...they give me a review..that was worse...
"I don't hear a desire to help, there...."
No shit...I have a sinus headache and hear a fuck you coming...

I went home shortly after...no, I didn't tell her to fuck off...but I thought it...

Thursday: felt better...still more assholes, but not that bad a day..why?
CAUSE IT'S MY FRIDAY!

AM I RUBBING IT IN?? YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I AM!


hence the new video...one of my all time favorite songs! Bruce Springsteen's Roselita!

so enjoy...my weekend is going to one of movie going...comic reading and crafting...

AH....Wonderland!

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...