Monday, February 12, 2007

OOOOOOH GrAMMMMY!



Yeah, its was that time of year, again..The so-called "Royalty" of the Music world came out to bullshit each other for a few hours...The faithful and staryeyed fawned over their favorites...
And I still don't know most of the freaking people that were up there.

I'm talking bout the Grammy's...Those self rigteous awards that do nothing if get air time for the people that make obscene amounts of cash for the commercial music industry.

Let me start by saying the show had two high points....well three, One: The Police opened the show...BITCHIN!

Tony Bennett and Stevie Wonder won and award...which was cool..seeing Stevie Wonder dedicate the award to his late mother..choked me up..and then those bastards try to cut Tony Bennett off in mid-speech! Fuckers!
He's a legend..both of them are!

And three: THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS closed the show! HOW FREAKING COOL WAS THAT!

The rest was bubkiss...Why, cause its the same shit..different year.


just my humble opinion...

4 comments:

Annie said...

"same shit..different year"

HA! Same reason I didn't bother to watch it. I heard about it at work.. about The Police.

Sting SWORE to his death he'd NEVER regroup with the guys again.

WoW, hell freezeth over.

Wolfies Rants said...

REGROUP HELL!
They're going on tour!

Can you say someone needs the money? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

ChinkinIn said...

Maybe they'll come to Bangalore. He toured on his own here and was awesome.

Always wondered how much they get paid. In Bangalore, top tickets only go for about US25-30. Not sure how that compares with the US.

The Rolling Stones was more expensive but they really rocked (and I'm not a fan). And they packed in more than 3000.

Wolfies Rants said...

I'll wait for the CD

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...