Thursday, February 15, 2007



I had an Epiphany this morning...
Driving to work, like any regular day, I was coming up to my freeway interchange when I had one of those "Life flashing before your eyes" bullshit moments.

See, I was nearly run into the center divider by this huge Semi-tractor trailer, that decided to cut everyone off because he missed his turn-off.
So being the bright boy that he was, he decided to make for the off-ramp...a little too late...and lo-and-behold, guess who was sitting a quarter of the lane into his back tire...Yup, Everyones favorite little ol'Wolfie...
Junior decides to make for the exit, forget the fact that he's forcing me into the concrete!


Ok..Choice time:
Watch the show(Life Flash)...and get rammed into the concrete barrier?
or...
Hit the gas and take the gamble of laughing boy running over the front of my car with his front wheel....

hm mm...What to do? what to do...?

Well, being the gambling man that I am, and the fact that I have no desire to end up road pizza, or a blurb on the six o'clock news...I hit the gas, and the horn, and went for it! Narrowly missing the assholes front tire....

So a finger wave and a heart attack later...I was on my way to work...

Yeah..it hit me later.


The rat bastard almost killed me...

puts things in perspective. Ya know...

Am I gonna be a better person?

probably not.

Am I gonna watch out for the idiots on the road?

Always do...

So what am I going to do different?


All the stuff I want to do....cause you never know when you're gonna buy the farm, so you might as well get it out of the way now.

Peace.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I sense a deja vu or is it you published your entry twice. LOL!

DUDE! I HATE drivers like that. You could've been killed!

Actually, I think about it everytime I get into my truck. It's why I didn't go back to fetch my chicken wings when I left them at the restaurant.. had this feeling like I'd get myself killed in a truck wreck just to get some chicken wings I could easily live without, yanno what I mean? I try to do unnecessary driving but we take it for granted anyway.

My solution? Get the new cars that have major airbags in front and the sides.

Other options include driving a Hummer or traveling in a Army Tank so I can somehow be safe.

Glad you made the right decision Wolfie.

Jonzz said...

Phew, close call, Wolvie.

Glad to know you're still in one piece.

Dang crazy inconsiderate drivers... Sigh.

Wolfies Rants said...

thought my puter was acting a bit weird last nite...

Thanks folks..last thing I needed to start off my weekend was a traffic accident.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...