Friday, February 16, 2007




WOLFIE GOES TO MARKET....

Seeing that I've been in this burg for going on four months now, its time I search my surroundings for some local flare...

Some down right country goodness.

I'm talking bout the good ole' Farmers Market.

Yup, Mrs Wolfie found in the local a paper, a farmers market that just so happens to be going on down the road from us! Hot Damn!

I love these things. You never know what you'll find. Found some of my best beads at a farmers market. And food is always the best!

I will update you tomorrow, and try to remember to take my camera with me...



To Be continued.....

2 comments:

Jonzz said...

What do u buy the beads for?

Wolfies Rants said...

Bracelts...necklaces, decorate projects..like the warclubs I make..

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...