Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bear



I know I've been talking about Bruno alot..and with good reason, but with all that has been going on it's easy to forget that I do have two boys...and the other furry fellow is wondering, at least I think he is, what the hell is going on?

See Bear's health has been on the upswing. After a bout with colitis when he was a about a year old, and being on a special diet most of his seven years, he has received a lot of attention.
Now, with his brother's health in question, he's not so much in the spotlight, and I can't help but wonder if that is affecting him at all.
He has been showing signs of a bit more neediness. Wanting to be closer to us...to be under foot so to speak....It's difficult. How do you show one that he's not less loved than the other.

It worries me if and when Bruno does pass, how will it affect Bear. Will he be able to handle being alone during the day?
damn...this really sucks.

________________________________________________________________

OK...bumming myself out now...

Collections..What do you collect?
Though you may not think you do, those little innocuous things that you keep around...the thimbles, the stuffed figures, or bears...those are collections.
They don't have to be expensive...On the contrary, the term, one man's trash, is another mans treasure really means alot when it comes to collecting.
For me it's Comics, movies, and weapons and wolves...
OK..so I'm diversified. But at least I'm different.
Here's a few pictures of my stuff...enjoy...

A bit of my 427 DVD and video collection:


My comic room..Silver Surfer wall:


a bit of my comic collection:



A bit of my weapon collection:


And of course...my wolves:


OK....Ala my buddy Woodstock(Annie)...I'm tagging all that read this..to show what you collect.

Smile :)

12 comments:

Annie said...

!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Annie said...

Crap.
Crap.
Crap.
Crap.

That's what Woodstock would say. YOU have pictures of the things you collect. I don't.

Pah!

I like your collections. That's so COOL!

You're going to get a picture of my stuff in boxes because we're renovating our house. LOL! I have to think about this now. I seriously didn't think I collected anything; but now I'm realizing that I do and didn't know it.

this might be fun.


((((HUGGING Bear))))))
Ew!!! I've been LICKED by a dog!

ARGH!!!!

*running*

Annie said...

OH! Serious question here:

HOW in the BLOGGER WORLD did you find me on that "Smokes, Scoobies and Boobies" blog?

did you just click "next blog" or something?

Jonzz said...

Eek, a tag at the end! Noooooo.....

I want to read your entire comics collection. May I? May I? LOL! They look so 'preserved' I think I daren't touch them.

If Bear is close to Bruno, definitely he'll miss Bruno. The day after my neighbor's dog died, the other dog kept doing rounds around the house looking for the other dog and refusing to eat for a day. But I'd have to say, the degree of attachment varies from dog to dog.

Jonzz said...

Wow, what weapon collection is that? I can barely make it out. Blades? They look kinda exotic.

Wolfies Rants said...

Those are Native American reprodutions of War Clubs and Tomahawks...The They are Gunstock Tomahawks, Ball clubs, and Buffalo jawbone clubs..the buffalo club I made myself..

To answer Annie's question, You answered my blog and I clicked on your name...which lead me to this funny little bit of a blog, which I've enjoyed ever since...and if I ever met the writer in person, I'd shake her hand, give her a hug, and make sure her hubby really appreciates the witty woman he's married to..which I'm sure he does...
;)

Annie said...

I did not!

Did I?

How could I have possibly found your blog? You're not linked to anyone.

wow.. that's like cryptic and weird.

and NO! the hubby does NOT appreciate me. He thinks I'm high-maintenanced..(I can't even spell that) because I blog late at night and he's trying to sleep. LOL!

Us Meet? with all those weapons you own? Over my dead body!

Wait.

I didn't mean that. I can read the headlines now:

"Spacy woman roaming the streets of Arizona carrying tomahawks and an aquarium with a fish claiming she's saving from a Wolfman." Breaking news and update at 5:00p. FBI is investigating.

Wolfies Rants said...

Everyone mistakes the weapons for violence....

They are historical...I was a history major in college.

And I could never hurt you..intentionally.

Annie said...

Dictionary definition of WEAPON:

"Device designed to injure or kill: a device designed to inflict injury or death on an opponent"

Because yanno, last time I checked my recipe for making pancakes didn't state 2 eggs, 1 cup flour and mix with a tomahawk.

:P

Well in Jonzz' experience with cooking, it may help him.

Jonzz said...

My experience in cooking involves omelettes and instant noodles.

And definitely, NO TOMAHAWK.

Ahahahahahahaha...

Wolfies Rants said...

Sissy's....

Unknown said...

Wow...cool weapons...the only weapon I have home is a Buther's Knife! hahaha

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...