Monday, December 11, 2006




Andy Warhol did it with one can....

I'm showing four. I was kinda pissed off today...well, lately I've been a little ticked off a many times, but today really got to me. See, I had an appointment for this job interview, and the job paid $18.00 an hour, so I was going in to really impress, tie and all...Now, last night, I was feeling totally blah, so I tried to sleep(yeah, that happened..not). Got up at six a.m. because I was supposed to have another interview with a company through this Temp agency I signed up with, But they never called me with the correct address! So no interview.

Day starting off perfect, so far.

So, it comes time for my afternoon interview...I go, The place turns out to be the local unemployment office. I go in, me dressed up...everyone dressed in everyday garb...go to the desk, give my name and reason for being there. Woman looks at me like I'm speaking a third world tongue.

Day hits that perfect spot...

She has no idea, what the hell I'm talking about, who I'm talking about...says fill out a card, someone will call my name.

It hits me right about fifteen minutes later, that I'm wasting my time there...So I leave. Drive back home, pissed! Get home, change clothes...go out back with the dogs and then call the temp agency...To let them know that I did not receive the information that I should have, and is this how its supposed to work?
They appologized, and set me up with the same company for Friday.

Fine and dandy...I'm still pissed. And feeling pretty lousy to boot. Then I remember the soup.
So I hop in the Wolfie mobile (yes, I actually call it that...) and drive to the store. Walking through the isle's, I spot the cans of Campbells soup, and that famous pic of Andy's comes to mind...A freakin can of soup. This clown with the lousy white hair took a picture of a can of Campbells Soup, and made millions...I just want some with a sandwich.

Go figure...

I have another interview tomorrow...and yeah, I bought the soup..

3 comments:

Jonzz said...

*reading label in picture* Chunky Soup? By Campbell? Hmm... is there really such a thing? *Makes note to check out supermarket*

Wolfies Rants said...

YES, There is..and it's Very good.

Annie said...

SALT SALT SALT = Campbell soup.

Bad.

I want that job Wolfie!

Well, as they say, Nothing worthwhile is easy to get. My back up job was to sell Burgers at Burger King at the drive-thru.. "Would you like fries with that?"...

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...