Monday, December 04, 2006




I GOT A JOB!!!!

I guess being pissed off worked in my favor today....I woke up early, couldn't help it, didn't sleep much. Showered, feed the boys, got about a gulp or two of coffee, got dressed, drove the 30 miles to the site, and took their damn test ( yeah another damn test!). Did I study for it...a little, I went to the class they offered on Saturday, which by the way was the Evelyn Wood Speed reading version of teaching, barely gave a person time to write any notes let alone absorb material...Yet...I took the test, And.....

I PAST THE FUCKER!

You're damn right! Who da man? Who da man? WOLFIE's Da MAN! DAMNIT! I not only passed, I was told that I did EXTREMELY WELL on it....YEAH BUDDY!

If I didn't need the damn job, I'd have told them...thank you..goodbye...
but things being what they are, Wolfie needs the money, damnit...

So, now I'm back to the ranks of the employed. No more late nights, no more fun...now I'm back to traffic, drudgery, the Grind...the...

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!

Oh yeah, mortgage....


Never mind..

The moment of clarity is gone....I'm back.


Yea me...I got a job...

can I go back to bed now???

4 comments:

Annie said...

WoOOOoooo HOOooooOOooooOO!!

Yanno, I was JUST THINKIN' today on the drive home from MY WORK "gee, I wonder if Wolfie got the job?"...

Well, OF COURSE you passed the test.. that's a given. You're a genius. I only make friends with brilliant people of course... Now, if you weren't a responsible adult chap with a mortgage and boys to feed, I would've expected you to spit in their eye and say, "Yeah, hey, that was fun.. see YA" and flip 'em the bird.

Nope. You did it. I figured it was due your time to GET OFF YOUR ASS and start commuting again.

Don't forget to paste some fake bullet holes all over your car.. Scares the shit out of the locals. Tell him you're from the L.A. Hood..

Um.. HOW many miles to commute? Did we make an improvement on that Mr. Wolfie?

Jonzz said...

Congratulations, Wolfie!

Glad to hear you got the job. Cheers!

Wolfies Rants said...

thanks Jonzz..

And Annie, these people drive scary enough as it is...and the commute..I knocked off about ten miles, and its about 37 mins...40 with traffic. Tomorrow I have my formal interview and fill out all the paperwork..blah blah blah..

Annie said...

Paperwork, Blaperwork..
What's your name.
What's your ss#
Are you an American Citizen
your birthdate
What health benefits would you like
What retirement plan would you like
Here is your orientation video. Here's is your work e-mail. This is your cubicle and your phone.

NOW GET TO WORK SLAVE!

Another victim in the cube!

Does that about sums it up?

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...