Wednesday, December 13, 2006




Well, the soup wasn't cutting it....

I tried...I really did, but the soup wasn't doing it...So those of you who are faint of heart, look away...Those of you who are Vegitarians...BAH!...I have here, and introduce to you the one...the only....


Wolfie Burger!

its very tasty, and I believe the best thing for a head cold...Why? you ask...Well, I'll tell you. First of all, it's not beef. I know, I know.."BOO! Wolfie..that's not a burger" you say...but it is..its a turkey burger. See the original Wolfie burger was made from Ostrich meat...but I didn't have any...So I got the next best thing..Turkey..There's a reason for this, I'll get to that in a minute....But back to the WB...See, what you need is some ground turkey meat, a palm full of seasoned Italian bread crumbs, a dash of olive oil, Mrs.dash seasoning, Cayenne pepper, and A-1 bold and spicy steak sauce.

The Cayenne pepper is the key. It's what opens the sinuses.

You get a mixing bowl, mix in the meat, bread crumbs, oil and Mrs. Dash...Mix them all into a nice patty...and then toss it in a pan....then add the pepper..one side, then the other...after five minutes of searing, pour on the A-1 (to taste), let it cook...then flip, and pour sauce on the other side.

Burger should take about ten to fifteen minutes to get medium well...but you make it the way ya want.

The Wolfie Burger is the best..top it with your own fixings...Today I just used a little mayo, Swiss cheese and more A-1...it was HEAVEN! That and a Big glass of OJ..I'm feeling pretty good. I'll have soup tomorrow.

Oh and the meat thing..what can I say..doctors.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Huh? I'm sorry I thought I was reading Wolfie's ranting.. I think I've stumbled upon Martha Stuart's Cooking Classes.. Pardon me.

tee hee..

First thing that crossed my mind? Now which dog pissed Wolfie off now and is dead meat on the frying pan.. LOL! ok, no. Not funny.. Backing away now.

Turkey, my ass... Y.U.C.K. I'd rather go for a grilled chicken burger. Hate turkey almost as much as trying to eat buffalo meat. Blah.

Campbell's Soup is really bad for you Wolfie. It's in all the research, didn't ya know? It's like 90% SALT. Honest.

Jonzz said...

Oh my gosh... not food... arghh... I've stumbled into the wrong blog... I'm so hungry now...

Wolfies Rants said...

Like I said...Couldn't find Ostrich meat.

Martha Stewart my ass...

Anonymous said...

I love ostrich meat!:)

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...