Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Out of the Dark...


Guess what this is...?



Back to that in a minute.
I'm tired. Tired of all the crap I've been putting up with the last few days. So I'm getting away from that. Some of you (Annie) have wondered what the hell that thing is that is next to my face in my picture....That is my Faux pipe.

I made this



one afternoon while I was bored and watching "Dances with Wolves". The bowl has a skull face carved into it and the pipe is just decorated as best I could without cutting my fingers to pieces. I have yet to color it...I don't know, it just looks cool to me, this way...and seeing as I don't smoke, I use it when contemplating things...like what to write next on my blog...or what comment to leave elsewhere...

I have other hobbies, but that one works most for me.


Now, with the silly season upon us, I know that there are those of us that are thinking..."Why?" Well, because. We need this, people...I don't care who you are, where you are, or why the fuck you are alone, find someone, anyone...a friend, an acquaintance, a co-worker...anybody...a freaking body..but don't be alone this year. Please, even if its on the net...the web, or back and forth on this blog...for your own damn sanity...Don't be alone this time of year...it ain't cool, it ain't right...and Wolfie will bite if he finds out you were.

Really, no one needs to be alone this time of year, and there are too many damn people in the world for us to be.

I've come to the realization, that no matter what...I'm going to succeed in this damn world. Somewhere, somehow...just haven't figured it out yet...but I will.
And I want you all to be there...someway.

Peace.

oh yeah..the pic in the dark....thats me.

flash didn't work.

6 comments:

Annie said...

argh

I just wrote this huge comment and it erased itself. I think I will find my bat now.

Wolfies Rants said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Now that's funny...hahahaha!

Annie said...

I'll try to remember what I wrote.

X-Files theme song

Wolfie is in Area 51, that's why he's in the dark. They have to turn out their lights after 5pm everyday.. so they can research alien beings and UFO's and concentrate on goverment conspiracies.

I hate holidays.. ba humbug.. emphsizes how dysfunctional our familie are.. Holidays - time of good cheer and all that family crap. It's all bull. Just reminds you how nobody can ever get along.

Annie said...

BANG!

That's Annie's bat hitting you on da head

I'd speak and yell, but I've lost my voice today. Yes, indeed, a husband's greatest wish! for the wife to not be able to speak!

YOu know it's true

Wolfies Rants said...

MARRY ME!

Oh, damn, you're taken...Ok..cough this way..lol!

Annie said...

Yes, you laugh but YOU KNOW it's true... Men hate women who speak. It's part of some Harvard research for sure.

Stop smoking whatever's in the pipe, your wife won't recognize you when she comes home!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...