Sunday, December 03, 2006


A dark house, wind, and a squeaking tree....



well, it's me again...another weekend come and gone and I'm here alone. Sucks.
I have an interview in the morning..I'm not sleepy...I have to be up early....
wife left for the week..long story, she's in California for another two weeks...Why? because the weenies she works for can't do diddly squat without her...because they haven't hired anyone to replace her on the odd chance that she'll change her mind and move back! This is what her sister and aunt are thinking too...

GET IT THROUGH YOUR MIND PEOPLE!

WE AIN'T COMING BACK! WE BOUGHT A FREAKING HOME....ARIZONA IS HOME NOW!


Woflie shouldn't blog when Wolfie is mad....

nite folks...

5 comments:

Annie said...

Wolfie should be able to blog anytime anyday in any mood.

Be FREE! Blog away!

Actually, since you have an interview tomorrow, maybe you should sleep. that's a good idea too.
:D

I'm working tomorrow too. Need my sleep.

Jonzz said...

oOOOOOoooOOOOOooooo... you should blog when you're mad! This entry is cooler!

Anonymous said...

Are u anywhere near Grand Canyon? *envious*

Wolfies Rants said...

mercilous beings...

Annie said...

*smacking Jonzz upside the head* Don't encourage the wolf. He's probably taking anger management classes.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...