Thursday, December 21, 2006

LOOKS ARE SO DECEIVING...
Yeah, look at em...these are the faces of innocence. But behind those furry muzzles lie the seeds of destruction!



This is what's left of my window screen...



It is in total ruin! It's in TWO PIECES! CHEWED! TORN! RIPPED TO SHREDS!
This would be expected from Puppies! But six year old dogs?! No!
Oh, and the screen door...They ripped it completely. Its hanging like a curtain.
AGGGGGGHHH!

How did all this come about? Well its like this...I take the car to get serviced.
Figure I get in there early, get all my stuff done, good to go.
I utilize good ol' map quest. figure I'll be there early...what happens, IT'S THE WRONG DEALERSHIP. Of course. Just so happens there are TWO Autoplex's in my area.
So, I jump on the freeway, get to the right one...still early, get the car set up..
get some coffee, a cherry fritter, watch the TODAY show...I'm good.
Get the car done, comes out less than I expected, Yea! me.
Drive home
I walk into the house..."hey boys! Daddy's home...WHAT HELL IS THIS?!"



Yes, I find this...crumpled mass of destructed aluminum and screen wire mesh on the patio floor....under the screen door, no less.
They killed it...The rat bastards!
OH GOD I cannot begin to explain how angry I was....then disappointed. I had totally thought I had brought them passed this, and now they revert to this destructive behaviour....
And before you say.."Wolfie, you didn't hit them!?"
No...I didn't hit them...but they did get the squirt bottle treatment...They don't like the squirt bottle..they know they did wrong when the squirt bottle comes out.
Well, I still had to replace the pendant..So I put the screen door back in place, put the screen inside and told them "I'LL BE BACK!"
----------------------------------------------------

So many Sears...Not a lot of Sense...


This is one of the Gifts I'm getting my wife for ye old festive season...sorry for the picture quality, but I took it from the catalog. It's a Jade elephant with a ruby eye and gold accents, and a gold chain. Well, we all know, the chain was broken. So I go to Sears...turns out it's a Sears "essentials". They don't have a Jewelry department...So I go 8 miles to the next Sears...They have a Jewelry department...ok, we're cooking with gas.
I explain to the woman behind the counter what happened. Show her the section of chain that's broken...the receipt...She says.."So what do you want to do?"

Wolfie "Well, I was told, by your representative on the phone, that I could get it replaced, or refunded at my local Sears...You are my local Sears.."
Sales Lady.."Oh."
At this point, patience has left Wolfie..and the simmer switch has been turned on...

Sales Lady.."Well let me see what I can do.." She takes the pendant.
Comes back, tells me that she doesn't have any "utility chains" (these are chains that they use to replace broken chains...just for situations like this). Says she has a chain, but in White Gold.
She Serious...
White Gold...I say....The pendant is Jade, with a ruby eye, and GOLD ACCENTS...YELLOW GOLD accents. Would that look right to you? I ask her...
Sales Lady.."Well, I wouldn't wear it..but I'm not you..."
hmmm...

Can you just see the boil...

Sales Lady.."You know, you can buy a chain and put it on this...then get this chain repaired..."

OK..THAT'S IT!

Wolfie.."OK..You want me to buy a chain, to replace a broken chain, that I did not break, that was shipped to me broken, and get it repaired all at my expense...? ARE YOU INSANE? This is not acceptable. You're policy as stated on the slip I have here says that you can replace or refund...now get me someone who is going to do this and do it NOW!
READ THE SLIP!"

Needless to say, a manager came down, replaced the chain with a YELLOW GOLD chain...and all was good.

Buy a foking chain...OY!

4 comments:

Jonzz said...

Squirt bottle? I tot one of your dogs love water. LOL... no idea what it is.

Wah, u really know how to assert your rights. Let's create a motto, 'SERVICE PEOPLE BEWARE, IF YOU DARE, TO MESS AROUND WHEN WOLFIE IS THERE', Hmm, sounds like a franchise idea, ha ha.

Wolfies Rants said...

didn't Mighty Mouse have that motto???

Annie said...

Scary... Jonzz is going to learn to be more assertive like Wolfie I bet. There goes Malaysia!

oui! Wolfie!!! Maniac pooches! sprayed water in the face? Cats hate that too. I could never hit a dog... a husband maybe, but never a dog. Although that screen looks pretty bad.

A lot of folks don't like to deal with confrontations. Sales people like that lady ought to be shot or fired. Customer service is huge with me. I give it at my job. Most of us do.. we give 120 percent to go the extra mile if the customer is worth it.

Arizona better wake up because Wolfie is out to teach people some basic manners! LOL!

If it was me, I would have given you a replacement chain, an apology and credit for the actual cost of the chain for your troubles. Of course, it's probably why I could never work behind a counter like that. Sears would go broke because of me.

It's almost Christmas. The pendant is beautiful. She'll LOVE it Wolfie.

Hope she comes home safe and SOON!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Wolfie!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...