Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Now ya know, YA JUST KNOW SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, IS FUCKING WITH YOUR HEAD....


How?

When you apply for a position...they send you paperwork to fill out...and then, out of the blue, you get this in your email:


We regret to inform you that the Tech 4.Customer Service position located in our Tempe office for which you applied has been cancelled. We encourage you to apply for other positions


COME ON! You have got to be kidding me? They just Cancelled the freaking position?
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!
Someone help a brother out here...
I got nothing against Wal-Mart..but I'm not ready to throw in the towel and take the easy route..
I've got 13 years of customer service experience, damn it....These bastards have not beaten me...

I'm the Wolf...and the prey has just come into sight...

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, he he... Let me interpret what that means Wolfie.. *uh um* in terms employers I've worked with.

It means:

We regret to inform you that we posted this position because it's ILLEGAL *NOT* to when there is a position open - but we had somebody internally fill this job.

I've worked for administrators who already had someone lined up for a job. However, legally, they have to POST the position publically for like two weeks at one place I've worked. They give the job to the person they already "pre-hired" and then take the position off the boards.

Not sure, but that's what it sounds like to me.

OR

as I've seen in some places.. usually emails say "we've chosen another applicant".. Cancelling the position? Sounds like budgets got cut before they can hire you.

Best not to work there then. They saved you the trouble.

Good job on filtering through these.

Somebody's looking after you Wolfie.

:D

Wolfies Rants said...

yeah...it just gets freaking frustrating...know what I mean.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...