Wednesday, December 20, 2006




The Other Shoe Dropped..And It Went BOOM!


Yeah...I'm having a good day..got my medical issues in order, still waiting on the EBAY thing to clear up, but everything's going hunky dory...I run my errands, come home, package from Sears is at the door. Cool! Wife's Christmas present is here!
Take it in...open it up...check it out..its rattling..not good.
See, its this Jade Elephant pendant on a gold chain. Really neat, has gold accents and a ruby eye. Well I see the Elephant, but no chain.

HMMMMM...Strange.

Closer inspection to the back of the card, shows the chain..IN TWO PIECES!

Wolfie's not a happy camper...Call Sears...I have to go in and have the chain replaced. So now I know what I have to do tomorrow..get car serviced, take gift to Sears, get chain replaced..I love ordering online...NOT!
-------------------------------------------------------------

So, after all of this, the Wife calls...how's it going, how was your day...Guess what work told me??

Uh oh....

Now, in the final two days before she is to come to Arizona for good...She gets a call...Seems they have to Announce her position..the job that she is taking in Arizona, just in case there are any employees that are slotted for displacement or some shit like that...Basically, the same shit they did to her...the reason we moved here in the first Fucking place!

WHAT! Are they insane?! We just bought a house! And now they are telling you this...NOW!

No..No! This is not going to happen. I Refuse to let their petty bullshit play with our future.
Well first off..She told them to go Fok themselves (YEA! FOR MRS.WOLFIE!) Then she said, that she was already told that this was a "done deal" end of discussion.

But what really got her goat, her soon to be ex-boss comes out of her office and says:

ex-boss, "Well, I guess if they give that position to someone else, then I guess your screwed..you'd be out of a job.."

like the bitch was gloating.

That was when the wife hit the ceiling...To quote Popeye.."That's all I can stands..and I can't stands no more!"

Wife told them to either fix this shit, or she was going to her doctor..and say she was stressed out and would request a 45 day stress leave (our doctor likes her..he'd do it..)
Well boss lady was flustered..."You wouldn't do that????"

Wifey, "Try me!"

Wife called the Philly branch...discussed this with them..after calling her soon to be boss here in Arizona, who was pissed as well....Philly said they would fix it.

Here's the kicker...

They tell her.."Don't tell your husband.."

HAHAHAHAHAH! They don't fix this fok-up, I'm going into the hills to commune with my ancestors and then come down looking for some blood.


Damn Government Workers...

3 comments:

Annie said...

The shoe dropped and went BOOM? LOL! you have big feet then.

Sorry about the chain. That sucks. Usually they pack those things to handle a drop from a 50-story building. I just ordered something for my brother online and I'm hoping it'll get here in one piece and on time too.

Your wife's boss sounds like a incompetent bitch. Good thing the wife is leaving and no doubt her boss in AZ is pissed.

"Don't tell your husband." LOL!!!
You must have a scary reputation Wolfie.

Jonzz said...

Wow, wolfie, you're so fierce, even her colleagues fear you. LOL!

Wolfies Rants said...

I don't think I'm scary...She has a co-worker that called once,said "Let me speak to Wifey!" all demanding like...So I said, excuse me, Who taught you how to speak on the phone? She said "who's this?" I said,"This is her Husband and the guy who's going to hang up the damn phone if you don't reel it in in two seconds...now who the hell is this?"

After that she got tounge tied, and polite, and then spread it around my wifes job that I was mean....the bitch.LOL!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...